Thursday, January 12, 2023

Headed to Baruch HaShem & Messianic Rabbi Roy Garcia !


Everything is BIGGER in Texas !



Shalom Friends !

I'm heading to San Antonio to visit Dad ( the Colonel ) & Mom in beautiful and warmer, ..............           San Antonio Texas.

While visiting last year, we established Messianic Fellowship with our beautiful brothers and sisters at San Antioio's largest ' Messianic-Jewish' congregation. To say the very least, ...                               ' What a long strange trip it's been. '   ........... in the very BEST of WAYS. Dare we say , ...............HIS WAY !!!

Upon my return, I am blessed to announce that First Christian Church of Kittery Point, Maine          ( our Host church ) has asked me to serve as their Interim Pastor with the retirement of my Brother Greg Lull.
Consequently, you will find me leading SHABBAT on Saturday afternoon at 2 PM with our Messianic Congregation, and again on Sundays at 10 AM for First Christian Church of Kittery Point, Maine (since 1806) ... Amein !

It's SO wonderful that we might SERVE during 'Such a Time as This' !

humbly HIS,
b.

No comments:

Post a Comment