Monday, January 29, 2024

Beschelach - (Exo.) 13:17-17:16

'Monday Manna'

Shalom Friends !

At the encouragement of kind words from congregants after Shabbat this past weekend, I'm posting 'below' a video of this weekend's message of 'Beschelach', which is from Exodus and cites the Father's 'testing' and 'preparation' of a Holy Nation separated out unto Himself.

( NOTE: I'm just stepping outta my 'Technological Bankruptcy' and have not yet learned to EDIT my videos ! .. Pls. bear with me while I learn. Prayerfully you'll be blessed by the message and my learning curve won't matter. God Bless. )

As has been the pattern with our amazing 'Living Word of God' Torah Portions Cycle this year, ..... the Holy Life Lessons cited in this portion seems to 'so succinctly' speak to the current world situation.

The seemingly 'anointed' lesson here would be the highlighting of 
'The Amalekite Curse' with the current Israel/Hamas War and the current deep seeded 'Anti-Semitism' which continues to rage to this very day. I pray you enjoy our First 'Monday Manna' Post which will continue each Monday and include the previous Shabbat Message, any notifications, and, an Israel based WAR UPDATE which we pray will aways be void of world media propaganda. ........... b.



War Update ! - Day 111




TV 7 ISRAEL



' Get Your Hebrew 'Groove' On ' 

( I LOVE IT )


Come join us for Shabbat

Saturday's @ 2:00 P.M.

542 HALEY ROAD

Kittery Point, Maine


Come bask in the FULLNESS of our ONE NEW MAN
Judeo-Christian Faith


'The Joint Priesthood'
of the
Early Apostolic Church









No comments:

Post a Comment