Saturday, August 31, 2024

Shalomie Homies ! 8/29/24

Shabbat Shalomie, Homies !


BlessingZ on this beautiful Sabbath Day,

Though I last week asked your attendance to hear a Living Word of God anointed message from HaShem, .... Today's continuance of a seemingly DIVINE chronological series of Kingdom Events and Chronological Torah Portion Messages have Spoken to the Heart of Flesh I PRAYED for thru the Significant Medical Crisis which was blessed to me when I timely 'PLEADED' with HaShem to interject Himself yet once AGAIN in my LIfe !

IF U CAN MAKE IT TODAY at 2 PM, I ASSURE YOU
of a Divinely Orchestrated Message !

GOD IS SO GOOD !
Join us Today and Be Blessed !

2:00 PM
First Christian Church of Kittery Point
542 Haley Road
Kittery Point, Maine

I Pray u may BLESS ME with your Presence

SHABBAT SHALOM !

BlessingZ Friends !
b.

No comments:

Post a Comment