Saturday, August 17, 2024

OUR PRAYERS ! Weekend Manna ALERT !

Shabbat Shalom !

( If in Receipt, PEASE Take Time to Read )
( A TARDY LAST MINUTE HOLY SPIRIT DRIVEN INVITE ! )

Hello and Blessings Dear Friends, 

I must humbly apologize for not reaching out to many of you or posting to our humble blog presence in recent days.

I'm just going to beg your forgiveness for being tardy, but further beg your indulgence for just a quick moment. If you oddly 'and in tardy fashion' received this this social media correspondence, Please take a quick moment if you have somehow arrived here at this seemingly 'now late Sabbath hour' for many of us !

Dear Friend, if you were driven here, ... at this 'perhaps' late and perhaps in some ways an un Kosher hour to' some..... '  ( and I'm speaking about even being on the internet during the Sabbath for some of us.! ) 
...
A Personal 'Separation' I typically strive to adhere to !

The fact is my dear friends, ...  my current physical challenge, and three unfortunate ER visits over the week simply didn't allow me to finish what has seemingly become a profound opportunity for me to share the blessing of how this weeks message was supernaturally blessed to my being during the approaching Sabbath hour. 

If you are able, and in earshot of this TARDY invite, Let me say that I TRULY BELIEVE might be rarest of opportunities to share a TIMELY BLESSING of a SPECIAL MESSAGE for ALL !

I'm Spiritually Compelled to finish what my driving Spirit but temporarily slowed physical status allowed at last night's late point in the Sabath Eve. Yet I'm   VERY  Spiritually Compelled even at this late hour, to break tradition and finish this post in hope one of you can join us TODAY at 2 PM. 

(we enjoyed a surprising holy spirit visit last week, and expect His Visit at 2 PM Today ! ... Join Us ! )

Many of you have blessed Donna and I by 'praying' for my upcoming open heart surgery news 'as well as' the very recent  'move-in' of Donna's dear 90 YO Mother. .... " ... and I often wonder how I could ever been blessed with such a wife  as dear donna.  ... If neither I or Donna have reached out to not reached out to those of you whom have prayed for any recent unfortunate setbacks founded  in some  unfortunate but additionally required recent ER visits., ..... PLEASE forgive us for not reaching out to many of you personally ! Donna and I are most grateful for your kind prayers !  Thank You All for your Prayers thru my additional and unfortunate recent ER visits. !... 
Indeed, ... the last two weeks have proven to present me with a bit of a disappointing complication. "Ideed !, ... Life is Hard" for so very many of us ! .... I think many of us can attest to the sobering FACT that, ... in this seemingly Broken World, ... we've ALL GOT SOME PRETTY DIFFICULT (STUFF !) ... going on in our lives !

POOR Bill ! , ... Right ?

( Friend, ... In our Lord's name May I ask you to consider our significant congregational prayer needs in the short, and  'a bit late' Manna Message below ?,  
I pray you may see blessing in what might indeed be a 'Manna Moment' for ALL of us 
  
If you aren't busy,  TODAY at 2:00 PM, ... ?

May I humbly ask "YOU" to consider joining me for A "VERY LATE HOUR  & LAST MINUTE" but seemingly DIVINELY ORCHESTRATED BLESSING of a Message.
This is A Message I believe was blessed to Me to SHARE in what I've found to be a Late Pre-Sabbath Hour. I experienced what I feel is an Annointed Delivery of this Special Message ?

If there's a possibility of allowing me to share this message with as many of you,... whom I care so deeply for, ... PLEASE ... Make every effort to join us TODAY at 2:00 PM

I FEEL YOU WILL WALK AWAY WITH BLESSING
AND WILL SHARE IN A HOLY SPIRIT MOMENT 

"NOTE  ... 'I don't believe I've ever outwardly said anything quite close to that.'  !  ...May I share that Blessing with 'YOU' ?


 "My personal health crisis and the unique way it spoke to me in the anxiety of this most recent and yet further unfortunate setaback with my health has humbling to say th least !  ... WELL, ... the 'this weeks Torah Portion Message' has seemingly and uniquely come to me and BLESSED ME with the opportunity to perhaps BLESS YOU, ... as Much as YOU have BLESSED ME on my humble journey.

I've said it before, and I'm saying it NOW !
HE LISTENS, HE SPEAKS, 
at the most critical of times !

PLEASE JOIN US TODAY at 2 PM
ALLOW ME TO SHARE THIS BLESSING
WITH YOU !

I TRULY THINK IT WILL BE SPECIAL FOR ALL WHOM MIGHT ATTEND

(Sorry about the late notice, ... but that's how HIS HOLY SPIRIT WORKS ... how HE at times and by blessing ... HE divinely guides our being ?  .. I Don;t think I've ever felt the burning desire to share such an inspired message of MAGNITUDE

'If you are taking time to read this message, ... I may have reached out to you specifically.' You see dear Friend, ... you have likely contributed to my life in a way I am humbled by. You are likely a loved one whom I would feel SO VERY HUMBLED to BLESS with a Timely and seemingly even a HOLY SPIRIT ANNOINTED Message so uniquely BLESSED to ME for at a Late Hour last evening.. A Timely Message which I'm sure you will see, ... came by seemingly DIVINE INTERCESSION.

If you don't 'regularly attend', ... if you're reading this, ... YOU are a Loved One whom I am emotionally tied to !  .... Allow me your company if available at this last minute. Your availability to share todays moment of worship with our humble Fellowship will be BLESSED. Hope 2 See Ya !

SHABBAT SHALOM 


No comments:

Post a Comment